Adam Scott has +6600 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after taking 13th in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) March 18-21 in his last tournament action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Adam Scott odds for the Masters Tournament
Scott’s recent form
- Scott has made the cut nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Scott has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Scott has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1.4 those five times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Scott at the Masters Tournament
- Scott has two top-20 finishes, with one of those being top-10 finish, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 29th.
- Scott made the cut in each of his six most recent entries to this event.
- Scott finished 34th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Players have carded 69.9 strokes per round over the last year on Tour with an average par of 71.2. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of 71.9.
- Courses Scott has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,305 yards, 170 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 281.1 strokes per tournament with an average score of -3.0 relative to par. That’s 6.6 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Scott 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||13||69-67-72-68 (-4)||$125,417|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||72-71-73-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||72-72-72-77 (+5)||$38,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||69-73-76-66 (E)||$40,455|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||67-69-72-73 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||69-64-70-66 (-11)||$24,090|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||21||68-71-68-70 (-15)||$75,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Scott’s 13th-place finish last time out at The Honda Classic on March 18-21.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from