Below you’ll find stats and insights about Schenk from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 19, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Adam Schenk odds for the U.S. Open
Schenk’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Schenk has an average finish of 43rd.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Schenk has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those four times he’s made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Schenk at the U.S. Open
- Schenk last played this event in 2022 and finished 24th.
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The Country Club measures 7,033 yards for this tournament, 226 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,259).
- The Country Club checks in at 7,033 yards, 236 yards shorter than the average course Schenk has played over the past year (7,269 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Schenk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||24||70-70-73 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||26||74-72-69-72 (-1)||4.788||-9.964||$89,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-72-70 (+5)||4.152||3.180||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||68-70-69-74 (-7)||1.084||7.736||$16,926|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||-3.776||6.124||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-73||4.082||-1.512||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78||-3.692||0.424||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74||5.378||-1.888||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||67-68-74-66 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-0.936||-3.244||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-73||-5.465||0.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-74-76-75 (+7)||4.259||-3.079||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-1.722||0.569||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-70||-4.558||0.988||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||81-75||-10.668||-4.499||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||69-62-75-78 (-4)||-8.092||2.266||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-67-73||-0.178||2.87||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-1.918||-1.830||$0|
Check out all the details from Schenk’s 26th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from