Adam Schenk heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 54th in his most recent event, the 3M Open. Detroit, Michigan will play host to the event from July 28-31, as 170 competitors hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Davis.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Adam Schenk odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Schenk’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Schenk has an average finish of 35th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Schenk has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Schenk at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Schenk has an average finish of 38th over his last three trips to this tournament.
- Schenk has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- Schenk last played this event in 2021 and finished 41st.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,265 yards, which is shorter than the 7,340-yard length for this event.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Schenk has played over the past year has been 68 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Schenk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||54||73-69-70-72 (E)||1.912||-2.788||$17,550|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||77||-4.441||-1.264||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-68||1.690||-5.896||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||24||70-70-73-71 (+4)||3.32||7.76||$150,849|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||26||74-72-69-72 (-1)||4.788||-9.964||$89,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-72-70 (+5)||4.152||3.180||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||68-70-69-74 (-7)||1.084||7.736||$16,926|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||-3.776||6.124||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-73||4.082||-1.512||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78||-3.692||0.424||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74||5.378||-1.888||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||67-68-74-66 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-0.936||-3.244||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-73||-5.465||0.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-74-76-75 (+7)||4.259||-3.079||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-1.722||0.569||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-70||-4.558||0.988||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||81-75||-10.668||-4.499||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||69-62-75-78 (-4)||-8.092||2.266||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-67-73||-0.178||2.87||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-1.918||-1.830||$0|
Schenk’s last appearance, his 54th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from