In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Schenk from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:34 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Adam Schenk odds for the RBC Heritage
Schenk’s recent form
- Schenk has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Schenk has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He finished -13 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Schenk at the RBC Heritage
- Schenk has not finished inside the top 20 in his last four trips to this event.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Schenk played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,121 yards, compared to the average 7,308 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Schenk has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,262 yards, 141 yards longer than the 7,121-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Schenk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74||5.378||-1.888||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||67-68-74-66 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-0.936||-3.244||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-73||-5.465||0.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-74-76-75 (+7)||4.259||-3.079||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-1.722||0.569||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-70||-4.558||0.988||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||81-75||-10.668||-4.499||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||69-62-75-78 (-4)||-8.092||2.266||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-67-73||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-1.918||-1.830||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from