In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Schenk from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:31 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Adam Schenk odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Schenk’s recent form
- Schenk will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Schenk has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Schenk has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In his last five events, his average score has been even par.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Schenk at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Schenk has an average finishing position of 72nd in his last five trips to this event.
- Schenk has made the cut three times in his last five entries to the event.
- Schenk finished 108th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Schenk scored two birdies and five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 75 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 42 yards shorter than the average course Schenk has played over the past year (7,251 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Schenk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||108||75 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-72-70 (+5)||4.152||3.180||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||68-70-69-74 (-7)||1.084||7.736||$16,926|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||-3.776||6.124||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-73||4.082||-1.512||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78||-3.692||0.424||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74||5.378||-1.888||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||67-68-74-66 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-0.936||-3.244||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-73||-5.465||0.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-74-76-75 (+7)||4.259||-3.079||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-1.722||0.569||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-70||-4.558||0.988||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||81-75||-10.668||-4.499||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||69-62-75-78 (-4)||-8.092||2.266||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-67-73||-0.178||2.87||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-1.918||-1.830||$0|
Schenk’s last tournament appearance was on May 19-22 at Southern Hills Country Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 41st-place finish in the PGA Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from