Below you’ll find stats and insights about Schenk from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of July 23, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Adam Schenk odds for the 3M Open
Schenk’s recent form
- In his last five events, Schenk has an average finish of 32nd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Schenk has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +1.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Schenk at the 3M Open
- Schenk has average finish of 46th at this event in four trips, including a personal best 41st-place.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- The last time Schenk played this event in 2022, he finished 46th.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- The average course Schenk has played over the past year has been 156 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Schenk 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||46||73-69 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||77||-4.441||-1.264||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-68||1.690||-5.896||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||24||70-70-73-71 (+4)||3.32||7.76||$150,849|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||26||74-72-69-72 (-1)||4.788||-9.964||$89,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-72-70 (+5)||4.152||3.180||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||79||68-70-69-74 (-7)||1.084||7.736||$16,926|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||69-68-73-68 (-2)||-3.776||6.124||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-73||4.082||-1.512||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-78||-3.692||0.424||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-74||5.378||-1.888||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||7||67-68-74-66 (-13)||–||–||$112,388|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-75||-0.936||-3.244||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-73||-5.465||0.824||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-74-76-75 (+7)||4.259||-3.079||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-1.722||0.569||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-70||-4.558||0.988||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||81-75||-10.668||-4.499||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||69-62-75-78 (-4)||-8.092||2.266||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-67-73||-0.178||2.87||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||-1.918||-1.830||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from