Below you’ll find stats and insights about Long from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Adam Long odds for the Valspar Championship
Long’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Long has an average finish of 56th.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Long has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score of +3 across his last five events.
- Long has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Long at the Valspar Championship
- Long did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,340 yards.
- Courses Long has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,276 yards, 64 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Long 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||52||71-71 (E)||$0|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||69-78-72-74 (+5)||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||75||68-73-74-75 (+6)||$23,400|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||65||72-69-73-73 (-1)||$17,976|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||68-71-72||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||$0|
Long’s last tournament appearance, his 52nd-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from