Adam Long heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +10000 odds to win after he missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Adam Long odds for the RBC Heritage
Long’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Long has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Long has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished -5 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Long at the RBC Heritage
- Long failed to make the cut in his last two trips to this event.
- Long missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards.
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- Courses Long has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,294 yards, 195 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.8 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Long 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||68-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||70-74-67-72 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||70-81||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||69-76||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-68||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||69||68-70-76-75 (+1)||$13,869|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from