Adam Long heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after a 13th-place showing in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run June 30 – July 4 in his last action. Cameron Champ is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 21-24 from Blaine, Minnesota.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of July 21, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Adam Long odds for the 3M Open
Long’s recent form
- Long has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Long has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Long has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Long at the 3M Open
- Over Long’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- Long made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Long finished 25th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Long has played over the past year has been 191 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Long 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||13||70-67-66-68 (-13)||7.24||-2.060||$139,042|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-65-70-69 (-8)||-0.728||8.316||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||70-67-67-70 (-6)||1.996||4.212||$94,830|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76-75||-4.430||-2.158||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||68-71-73-69 (+1)||–||–||$41,832|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71||-0.942||0.116||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||67-66-71-70 (-10)||11.32||1.820||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-73-67-66 (-9)||-2.528||7.992||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||72-70-70-71 (-5)||-0.296||-0.724||$41,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70||-0.230||0.050||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||71-71-75-70 (-1)||0.878||1.495||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||69-78-72-74 (+5)||-0.935||4.115||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||75||68-73-74-75 (+6)||-7.694||-0.743||$23,400|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||2.349||-2.516||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||65||72-69-73-73 (-1)||-3.375||1.549||$17,976|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||68-71-72||-1.253||-0.459||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-67||0.822||-1.57||$0|
Long’s last appearance, his 13th-place finish in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from