Adam Henrique will be on the ice when
the Anaheim Ducks and Dallas Stars meet on Friday, April 29, 2022, at 8:30 PM ET. Prop bets for Henrique in that upcoming Ducks-Stars game are available, so check out our stats to help you make good calls.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Adam Henrique Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Adam Henrique Season Stats
- Henrique’s plus-minus this season is -2, in 17:23 per game on the ice.
- Henrique has 19 goals so far this season, scoring in 17 different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 21 games so far this season, and has 22 in total.
- Henrique has gotten at least one point in 34 games so far this season, and 41 points in total.
- Henrique has six goals and six assists on the power play.
- Henrique’s shooting percentage this season is 13.6%, and he is averaging 2.5 shots per game.
Adam Henrique Prop Bet Insights
- Henrique has exceeded his points prop bet 30 times this season in games with a set points prop (50 opportunities).
- Through four games with shorter odds than -125 to go over his point total, Henrique has hit the over two times (50.0% of chances).
- In 44 games this season with longer odds than -125 to go over his point total, Henrique has exceeded the total 26 times (59.1% of chances).
- The implied probability is 55.6% that Henrique goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
Adam Henrique Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/17/2022||Blue Jackets||0||0||0||20:22||Home||W 6-4|
|4/14/2022||Lightning||2||2||0||18:43||Away||L 4-3 OT|
|4/12/2022||Panthers||1||0||1||20:00||Away||L 3-2 OT|
Anaheim Ducks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from