In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hadwin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Adam Hadwin odds for the Valspar Championship
Hadwin’s recent form
- Hadwin has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Hadwin has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Hadwin at the Valspar Championship
- Hadwin has one win in his last four trips to this event. His average finish at the event is seventh.
- Hadwin made the cut in two of his last four entries to this event.
- Hadwin did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,340 yards.
- The courses Hadwin has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,274 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Hadwin 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||45||72-72 (-1)||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||66-68-68-74 (-8)||$58,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||72-68-68-69 (-10)||$119,843|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-75||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||25||68-72-68-68 (-12)||$55,955|
Hadwin’s last appearance, his 45th-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from