In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hadwin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:28 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Adam Hadwin odds for the Valero Texas Open
Hadwin’s recent form
- Hadwin has earned one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hadwin has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his last five events.
- Hadwin enters this tournament with three straight top-10 placements.
- Hadwin has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Hadwin at the Valero Texas Open
- Over Hadwin’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 33rd.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Hadwin finished fourth when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set to play at a longer 7,494 yards.
- Courses Hadwin has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,276 yards, 218 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard TPC San Antonio (Oaks) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Hadwin 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||70-70-71 (-10)||$344,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||64-66-70-72 (-12)||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-72-70-67 (-7)||$525,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||66-68-68-74 (-8)||$58,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||72-68-68-69 (-10)||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-75||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||68-72-68-68 (-12)||$55,955|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Hadwin’s seventh-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) on March 17-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from