Adam Hadwin’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hadwin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article refers to lines updated as of November 20, 2021 at 11:25 AM ET. See all the latest odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Adam Hadwin odds for the The RSM Classic
Hadwin’s recent form
- Hadwin will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Hadwin has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hadwin has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9.5 in his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Hadwin at The RSM Classic
- Hadwin finished 68th in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Hadwin missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) measures 7,005 yards for this tournament, 302 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,307).
- The average course Hadwin has played over the past year has been 280 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Hadwin 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||56||69-68-69-71 (-7)||$16,272|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||46||74-66-68-73 (-3)||$18,343|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||6||67-64-68-67 (-18)||$245,000|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||67-71-70-70 (-10)||$20,846|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||66-77||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||75-70||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||10||64-71-66-66 (-13)||$148,800|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||4-10||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||6||67-65-73-68 (-11)||$208,230|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||75-69||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-73||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||70-72-75-73 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||74-73||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||8||66-67-71-70 (-6)||$196,875|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||64||77-71-76-72 (+8)||$20,200|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||73-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||76-67||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||70-73-71-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||8||72-65-70-68 (-5)||$190,750|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||74-69-71-70 (-4)||$96,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||79-72||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||71-71-70-70 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||50||67-70-73-67 (-7)||$18,323|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||69-70-73-71 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||72-66-74-66 (-10)||$38,257|
Below is a breakdown of Hadwin’s 56th-place finish in his most recent outing at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba, November 4- 7).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from