In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hadwin from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:22 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Adam Hadwin odds for the RBC Heritage
Hadwin’s recent form
- Hadwin will take aim at his fifth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Hadwin will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Hadwin has finished in the top 10 three times over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hadwin has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner three times. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Hadwin at the RBC Heritage
- In Hadwin’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 31st.
- Hadwin has made the cut four times in his last six entries to the event.
- Hadwin last played this event in 2022 and finished 14th.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,121 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,308.
- Courses Hadwin has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,270 yards, 149 yards longer than the 7,121-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Adam Hadwin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||14||69-69 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||70-70-71-67 (-10)||5.356||1.624||$344,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||64-66-70-72 (-12)||14.528||9.112||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-72-70-67 (-7)||2.667||5.706||$525,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||-1.383||-3.187||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||66-68-68-74 (-8)||3.807||1.101||$58,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||72-68-68-69 (-10)||6.913||-1.962||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-75||-0.003||-1.753||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||68-72-68-68 (-12)||–||–||$55,955|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Hadwin’s fourth-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from