Abraham Ancer, who took fifth in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) April 29 – May 2 in his last tournament action, enters play in the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow Club with +3300 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 4, 2021, 2:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Ancer’s recent form
- Ancer has made the cut in six straight events.
- Ancer has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- Ancer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5.8 in his last five appearances.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 6- 9, 2021
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Course: Quail Hollow Club
- Par: 71 / 7,600 yards
- Purse: 8.1M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Ancer at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Ancer missed the cut when he last played this event in 2018.
Course comparison – Quail Hollow Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,600 yards, 305 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Quail Hollow Club, the scoring average is higher at -1.4 per tournament.
- Ancer will take to the 7,600-yard course this week at Quail Hollow Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,276 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.8 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -1.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||5||67-70-66-69 (-12)||$282,900|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||69-66-70-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||75-69-75-70 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Check out all the details from Ancer’s fifth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from