Abraham Ancer has +2800 odds to win the 2021 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) after placing 18th in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links April 15-18 in his last tournament action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 26, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the Valspar Championship
Ancer’s recent form
- Ancer has qualified for the weekend five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five tournaments, Ancer has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Ancer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -4.8 over his last five appearances.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: April 29- 2, 2021
- Location: Palm Harbor, FL
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 6.9M
- Defending Champ: Paul Casey
Course history: Ancer at the Valspar Championship
- In Ancer’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 16th.
- Ancer made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- The last time Ancer played this event in 2019, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, compared to the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) have averaged a score of +0.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2 over the past year.
- The average course Ancer has played over the past year has been 66 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.8 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +0.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||69-66-70-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||75-69-75-70 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Ancer’s last appearance, his 18th-place finish in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from