Below you’ll find stats and insights about Ancer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Abraham Ancer odds for the Valero Texas Open
Ancer’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Ancer has an average finish of 38th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Ancer has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five tournaments.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Ancer at the Valero Texas Open
- Ancer has an average finishing position of 41st in his last four trips to this event.
- Ancer has made the cut three times in his last four entries to the event.
- Ancer did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Measuring 7,494 yards, TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,309 yards.
- The courses Ancer has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,311 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||68-71-74-72 (-3)||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||69-72-68-71 (-4)||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||68-67-71-74 (-4)||$26,705|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||67-71-70-70 (-10)||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-71||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||35||72-69-71-70 (-10)||$103,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from