The latest odds for Abraham Ancer to win the Tour Championship are. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Ancer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 5, 2021, 3:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the Tour Championship
Ancer’s recent form
- Ancer will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Ancer has finished atop the leaderboard once while also earning two top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Ancer has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -9.6 those five times he’s made the cut.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Ancer at the Tour Championship
- In Ancer’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 20th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Ancer finished 18th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,346 yards, compared to the average 7,333 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Ancer will take to the 7,346-yard course this week at East Lake Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,327 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||9||66-67-66-71 (-18)||$256,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||72-69-67-72 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||1||67-62-67-68–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-16)||$1,820,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||14||69-69-66-68 (-12)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||69-71-71-71 (+2)||$27,929|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||4||72-66-66-65 (-11)||$362,600|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||14||70-71-67-67 (-5)||$125,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||74-72-76-65 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||69-70-70-66 (-9)||$882,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||5||67-70-66-69 (-12)||$282,900|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||69-66-70-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||75-69-75-70 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Ancer’s last tournament appearance was on August 26-29 at Caves Valley Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his ninth-place finish in the BMW Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from