In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Ancer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of July 14, 2022 at 9:35 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Abraham Ancer odds for The Open Championship
Ancer’s recent form
- Ancer has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Ancer has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of +2 over his last five tournaments.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Ancer at The Open Championship
- Ancer has average finish of 47th at this event in four trips, including a personal best 35th-place.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Ancer last played this event in 2022 and finished 35th.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Measuring 7,297 yards, St Andrews Links (Old Course) is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,267 yards.
- The courses Ancer has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,285 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||35||71 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||32||69-72-71-77 (+1)||18.272||-3.448||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||67-69-70-73 (-1)||18.56||4.772||$357,813|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||56||69-68-76-76 (+9)||6.828||-4.48||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||71-69-68-70 (-6)||-5.224||2.364||$23,287|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79||-2.264||5.932||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-72||-0.082||-0.098||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||68-71-74-72 (-3)||3.750||0.623||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||69-72-68-71 (-4)||-1.825||3.388||$45,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||68-67-71-74 (-4)||1.701||-0.793||$26,705|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||67-71-70-70 (-10)||1.581||-1.975||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||66-71||1.750||-2.498||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||35||72-69-71-70 (-10)||-6.382||-2.749||$103,500|
Ancer’s last tournament appearance was on June 2- 6 at Muirfield Village Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 32nd-place finish in the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from