Abraham Ancer currently hasodds to claim the title at THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Ancer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 17, 2021, 7:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT
Ancer’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Ancer has one win and three top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Ancer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -12 across his last five events.
THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT details
- Date: October 14-17, 2021
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Course: The Summit Club
- Par: 72 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: 9.8M
- Defending Champ: Jason Kokrak
Course history: Ancer at THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT
- Ancer has average finish of 53rd at this event in three trips, including a personal best 28th-place.
- Ancer made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- The last time Ancer played this event in 2020, he finished 28th. He carded one top-10 round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Summit Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,319 yards over the past year, while The Summit Club is set to play at 7,431 yards.
- The average course Ancer has played over the last year (7,312 yards) is 119 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,431 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||9||69-70-65-70 (-10)||$890,000|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||9||66-67-66-71 (-18)||$256,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||72-69-67-72 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||1||67-62-67-68–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-16)||$1,820,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||14||69-69-66-68 (-12)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||69-71-71-71 (+2)||$27,929|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||4||72-66-66-65 (-11)||$362,600|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||14||70-71-67-67 (-5)||$125,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||74-72-76-65 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||69-70-70-66 (-9)||$882,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||5||67-70-66-69 (-12)||$282,900|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||69-66-70-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||75-69-75-70 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from