Abraham Ancer put together a fourth-place finish in his last action in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands June 24-27, and heads into the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +2500 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021, 6:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Ancer’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Ancer has two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Ancer has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6.5 those four times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 1- 4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course history: Ancer at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- The last time Ancer played this event in 2019, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,342 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.22 strokes per round and a score of -4.2 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11.4 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Ancer has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,329 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3.2. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||4||72-66-66-65 (-11)||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||14||70-71-67-67 (-5)||$125,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||74-72-76-65 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||69-70-70-66 (-9)||$882,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||5||67-70-66-69 (-12)||$282,900|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||69-66-70-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||75-69-75-70 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Ancer’s last tournament appearance, his fourth-place finish in the Travelers Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from