Abraham Ancer will aim for a strong performance this year at the 2021 Masters Tournament Augusta National Golf Club after a 13th-place showing at this event in 2020. Sportsbooks give him +6600 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the Masters Tournament
Ancer’s recent form
- Ancer will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Ancer has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Ancer has carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7.8 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Ancer at the Masters Tournament
- Ancer finished 13th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in three rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Ancer has played over the last year (7,273 yards) is 202 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 69.8 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Ancer’s last appearance, his 23rd-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from