The latest odds for Abraham Ancer to finish atop the leaderboard at the BMW Championship are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Ancer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 29, 2021, 7:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the BMW Championship
Ancer’s recent form
- Ancer will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Ancer has claimed victory once while also earning two top-five finishes over his last five appearances.
- Ancer has finished within three shots of the leader in three of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -8.2 over his last five appearances.
BMW Championship details
- Date: August 26-29, 2021
- Location: Owings Mills, MD
- Course: Caves Valley Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,226 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Ancer at the BMW Championship
- Ancer has an average finishing position of 37th in his last three trips to this event.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Ancer played this event in 2020, he finished 33rd. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Caves Valley Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,226 yards, compared to the average 7,333 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Ancer has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,332 yards, 106 yards longer than the 7,226-yard Caves Valley Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||72-69-67-72 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||1||67-62-67-68–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-16)||$1,820,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||14||69-69-66-68 (-12)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||69-71-71-71 (+2)||$27,929|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||4||72-66-66-65 (-11)||$362,600|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||14||70-71-67-67 (-5)||$125,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||74-72-76-65 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||69-70-70-66 (-9)||$882,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||5||67-70-66-69 (-12)||$282,900|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||69-66-70-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||75-69-75-70 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Below is a breakdown of Ancer’s 64th-place finish in his most recent outing at THE NORTHERN TRUST (Liberty National Golf Club, August 19-22).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from