The UT Arlington Mavericks (0-1) go up against the Abilene Christian Wildcats (0-2) at College Park Center on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. The game starts at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Mavericks ( ).
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Abilene Christian vs UT Arlington Betting Odds
Abilene Christian Offense Vs. UT Arlington Defense (From 2020-21)
|Abilene Christian Offense||Stats (Rank)||UT Arlington Defense|
|75.9 (66)||Points/Gm||70.1 (171)|
|71.1 (87)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|45 (114)||Field Goal %||42.4 (124)|
|33.5 (184)||3PT %||36.2 (297)|
|51.1 (130)||Effective FG %||48.7 (116)|
|54.4 (141)||True Shooting %||51.9 (99)|
UT Arlington Offense vs. Abilene Christian Defense (From 2020-21)
|UT Arlington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Abilene Christian Defense|
|73.9 (104)||Points/Gm||60.9 (6)|
|70.8 (101)||Possessions/Game||71.3 (255)|
|41 (304)||Field Goal %||40.8 (40)|
|36.3 (62)||3PT %||31.3 (58)|
|48.2 (264)||Effective FG %||46.3 (34)|
|52.1 (241)||True Shooting %||50 (33)|
Abilene Christian Betting Insights
- Abilene Christian won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Wildcats were favored by 2 points or more 18 times last season, and covered the spread in 13 of those games.
- Abilene Christian and its opponents combined to go over the point total 14 out of 24 times last season.
- Abilene Christian’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 134.5 points 14 times.
- The average total in Wildcats matchups last season was 138.8, 4.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
UT Arlington Betting Insights
- UT Arlington put together a 13-22-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Mavericks were 3-3 ATS last year when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Last season, 17 of UT Arlington’s games went over the point total.
- UT Arlington’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 134.5 points in 19 of 35 outings.
- Mavericks contests last year had a 141.5-point average over/under, seven more points than this game’s total.
Abilene Christian Key Players
- Kolton Kohl racked up 11.9 points per game last season.
- Joe Pleasant pulled down 5.6 rebounds per game and Reggie Miller averaged 4.5 assists per game.
- Coryon Mason hit one three per game a season ago.
- Miller averaged two steals per game. Kohl collected one block a contest.
UT Arlington Key Players
- Shahada Wells averaged 16.6 points per game last season while adding 3.8 assists.
- Patrick Mwamba pulled down 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Sam Griffin made 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Wells collected 2.1 steals per game. Mwamba averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.