Aaron Wise heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +12500 odds to win after he made the cut in his last tournament, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 44th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Aaron Wise odds for the RBC Heritage
Wise’s recent form
- Wise has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five events, Wise has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Wise has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -0.7 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Wise at the RBC Heritage
- Wise did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards, compared to the average 7,298 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Wise will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,212 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7.1 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Aaron Wise 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||75-70-75-67 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||13||64-64-75-73 (-4)||$125,417|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||65||73-71-72-75 (+3)||$32,100|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||66||74-65-73-72 (E)||$15,549|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-74||$0|
Wise’s last tournament appearance was on April 1- 4 at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 44th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from