NFL action in Week 11 will see Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers face off against the Minnesota Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s break down Rodgers’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you examine your best bets.
Aaron Rodgers Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 7||Football Team||27||35||274||3||0||2||17||0|
Aaron Rodgers Passing Trends Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- The Vikings are allowing 260.6 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- Compared to his 271.5-yard passing yards prop total for this matchup, Rodgers is racking up fewer yards per game (218.6) so far this season.
- In 10 games played this season, Rodgers has gone over 271.5 passing yards three times.
- Rodgers’ 218.6 passing yards per game this season are 51.2 yards below his average yards prop bet (269.8).
- Rodgers has exceeded his passing yards total in 33.3% of his opportunities this season (three of nine games).
- The Vikings have surrendered 13 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). They are eighth in the league in that category.
- Rodgers has a passing touchdown in seven of 10 games this year, with multiple passing TDs in seven of them.
- Rodgers has been intercepted in three games this season (out of nine games played), including multiple INTs once.
Aaron Rodgers Rushing Trends Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- In terms of defending against the run, the Vikings are 28th in the NFL, giving up 130.6 yards per game.
- Rodgers’ rushing yards over/under is set at 4.5 yards, compared to his season average of 5.5 yards per game.
- Rodgers would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (4.5) in four of 10 games so far this season.
- Rodgers rushes for 0.8 fewer yards per game than his average rushing yards prop bet this season (6.3 yards).
- Rodgers hit his rushing yards over twice in eight games played this season.
- Rodgers and the Packers will face off against the NFL’s 12th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (eight).
- Rodgers has a rushing touchdown in two games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 20, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers Vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from