Aaron Rodgers Week 9 Player Props
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 2, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The 49ers are the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 219.8 yards per game through the air.
- Rodgers has recorded 278.3 passing yards per game in the 2020 season.
- In five of seven games this season (71.4%), Rodgers has thrown for more than 271.5 yards.
- Rodgers has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in four of seven opportunities this year (57.1%).
- In five games this season (71.4%), Rodgers has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 272.2.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven matchups), Rodgers has put up more than 10.5 rushing yards.
- Rodgers has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of seven times (28.6%).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Rodgers, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 11.2.
- Rodgers has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (11.2) by 3.5 yards.
- Rodgers will go up against a 49ers squad that allows 105.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.