Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Rodgers has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts against the Bears. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Aaron Rodgers Week 17 Player Props
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Rodgers has thrown for an average of 270.6 yards per game in the 2020 season, 5.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 10 of 15 games this season (66.7%), Rodgers has thrown for more than 276.5 yards.
- The Bears are the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 247.1 yards per game through the air.
- Rodgers’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 279. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 8.4 yards per game.
- Rodgers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 279, a figure he’s gone over in 10 out of 15 games this season (66.7%).
- Rodgers has gone over his passing yard total in 53.3% of his opportunities this season (eight of 15 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Rodgers has averaged 2.5 rushing attempts per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In six out of 15 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Rodgers has recorded more than 2.5 rushing attempts.
- Rodgers’ season-long average over/under is 2.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just six of 15 games this year, Rodgers achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Rodgers has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (2.7 rushing attempts) in only 40% of his games (six of 15 games).
- This season, Bears opponents have ran the ball 27.9 times per game, the eighth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from