Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers square off against the Carolina Panthers on Saturday at home at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Rodgers’ passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Aaron Rodgers Week 15 Player Props
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight of 13 matchups), Rodgers has thrown for more than 287.5 yards.
- Rodgers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 276, a figure he’s eclipsed in 10 out of 13 games this season (76.9%).
- Rodgers’ season passing yardage average of 283.5 is 7.5 yards higher than his 276 average passing yards over/under.
- Rodgers has gone over his passing yard total in 61.5% of his opportunities this season (eight of 13 games).
- The Panthers are the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 260.7 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Rodgers had more than 21.5 completions in nine out of 13 games this season (69.2% of his chances).
- Rodgers has averaged 0.6 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.4).
- In only six of 13 games this year, Rodgers has hit the over on completions prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Rodgers has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.4 completions) in 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 chances).
- The Panthers allow the sixth most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (25.4).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from