Aaron Rodgers Week 14 Player Props
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Rodgers has thrown for an average of 282.9 yards per game in the 2020 season, 27.6 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Rodgers has thrown for more than 310.5 yards.
- This week, Rodgers will face the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense (276.8 yards allowed per game).
- Rodgers’ season passing yardage average of 282.9 is 10.0 yards higher than his 272.9 average passing yards over/under.
- Rodgers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 272.9, a figure he’s eclipsed in nine out of 12 games this season (75%).
- Rodgers has exceeded his passing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (eight of 12 games).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from