Aaron Rodgers has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts when the Green Bay Packers host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Aaron Rodgers Week 13 Player Props
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Rodgers has thrown for an average of 281.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 3.7 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Rodgers has thrown for more than 285.5 yards.
- The Eagles are the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 234.9 yards per game through the air.
- Rodgers’ season passing yardage average of 281.8 is 10.0 yards higher than his 271.8 average passing yards over/under.
- Rodgers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 271.8, a figure he’s eclipsed in eight out of 11 games this season (72.7%).
- Rodgers has gone over his passing yard total in 63.6% of his opportunities this season (seven of 11 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Rodgers’ per-game rushing attempts average (1.7) is 0.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his opportunities), Rodgers has recorded more than 2.5 rushing attempts.
- Rodgers has averaged 1.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (2.8).
- In just two of 11 games this year, Rodgers achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (18.2% of his opportunities).
- Rodgers has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (2.8 rushing attempts) in just 18.2% of his games (two of 11 games).
- Eagles opponents average 31.4 rushing attempts per game, the second-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from