Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Rodgers has prop bets set for passing yards and rushing attempts against the Bears. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Aaron Rodgers Week 12 Player Props
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Rodgers is set at 280.5, 8.4 yards fewer than his season average of 288.9.
- In eight of 10 games this season (80%), Rodgers has thrown for more than 280.5 yards.
- The Bears are the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 239.3 yards per game through the air.
- Rodgers’ average passing yards prop bet this season is 271, which he’s exceeded by 17.9 yards on average this year.
- In eight games this season (80%), Rodgers has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 271.
- Rodgers has gone over his passing yard total in 70% of his opportunities this season (seven of 10 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Rodgers has averaged 1.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (2.8).
- Rodgers took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of 10 games this year (20% of his chances).
- Rodgers has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (2.8 rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (two of 10 games).
- Bears opponents average 28.7 rushing attempts per game, the eighth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from