Aaron Rodgers Week 11 Player Props
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Rodgers has racked up 286.4 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 13.9 yards more than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 77.8% of his games this season (seven of nine matchups), Rodgers has thrown for more than 272.5 yards.
- Rodgers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 270.7, a figure he’s gone over in seven out of nine games this season (77.8%).
- Rodgers’ season passing yardage average of 286.4 is 15.7 yards higher than his 270.7 average passing yards over/under.
- Rodgers has gone over his passing yard total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (six of nine games).
- The Colts are the NFL’s best pass defense this season, surrendering 217.4 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Insights
- Rodgers is averaging 23.7 completions per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (23.5).
- Rodgers recorded more than 23.5 completions in five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances).
- Rodgers has averaged 0.9 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.8).
- 55.6% of Rodgers’ games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (five of nine outings).
- Rodgers has gone over his average completions prop bet total (22.8 completions) in 66.7% of his games (six of nine chances).
- The 19.8 completions per game surrendered by the Colts defense this season is the 29th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from