Aaron Rodgers Week 10 Player Props
Rodgers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Rodgers has put up 281.6 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 0.1 yards greater than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 75% of his games this season (six of eight matchups), Rodgers has thrown for more than 281.5 yards.
- Rodgers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 271.8, a figure he’s covered in six out of eight games this season (75%).
- Rodgers’ season passing yardage average of 281.6 is 9.8 yards higher than his 271.8 average passing yards over/under.
- Rodgers has gone over on passing yards prop bets in five of eight opportunities this year (62.5%).
- The Jaguars are the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 285.3 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Rodgers is averaging 23.6 completions per game, 2.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Rodgers had more than 21.5 completions.
- Rodgers’ season-long average over/under is 23.2 completions. He has recorded 0.4 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In 50% of his games this year, Rodgers has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Rodgers’ average prop bet for completions is 23.2. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- The 23.5 completions per game conceded by the Jaguars defense this season is the 14th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Rodgers or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.