In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Rai from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of May 6, 2022 at 7:21 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Aaron Rai odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Rai’s recent form
- Rai has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Rai has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five tournaments.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Jason Day
Course history: Rai at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Rai finished third on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Aaron Rai 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||3||65 (-5)||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||65-69-69-72 (-9)||17.948||3.192||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||67-74-68-73 (-6)||6.756||12.224||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-78||-2.142||-3.224||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||67-72-73-75 (+7)||-1.549||-0.255||$16,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||72-70-68-73 (-1)||0.638||-2.075||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-71-68 (-4)||0.076||2.02||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||67-68-68-72 (-13)||6.268||2.368||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-67-72-75 (-7)||-6.506||0.708||$17,024|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||0.492||-2.240||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Rai’s 24th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Mexico Championship (Vidanta Vallarta, April 28 – May 1).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from