In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Rai from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of March 13, 2022 at 11:24 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Aaron Rai odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Rai’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Rai has an average finish of 64th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Rai has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those three times he’s made the cut.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- TPC Sawgrass measures 7,189 yards for this tournament, 119 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,308).
- Rai will take to the 7,189-yard course this week at TPC Sawgrass after having played courses with an average length of 7,215 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Aaron Rai 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-78||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||66||67-72-73-75 (+7)||$16,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||72-70-68-73 (-1)||$26,160|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-71-68 (-4)||$17,661|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||6||67-68-68-72 (-13)||$265,020|
|January 20-23||The American Express||59||67-67-72-75 (-7)||$17,024|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from