In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Rai from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Aaron Rai odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Rai’s recent form
- Rai will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five events, Rai has finished in the top 20 once.
- Rai has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he’s made the cut.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Rai at the RBC Canadian Open
- Rai finished 13th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,272 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,025 yards.
- Courses Rai has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,231 yards, 206 yards longer than the 7,025-yard St. George’s Golf and Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Aaron Rai 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-70-67 (-8)||–||–||$160,515|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||26||74-72-69-72 (-1)||-16.136||10.96||$89,400|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||68||71-68-76-74 (+9)||–||–||$17,556|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||68-68-68-70 (-14)||-0.028||8.848||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||65-76||7.122||2.052||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||65-69-69-72 (-9)||17.948||3.192||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||67-74-68-73 (-6)||6.756||12.224||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-78||-2.142||-3.224||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||67-72-73-75 (+7)||-1.549||-0.255||$16,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||72-70-68-73 (-1)||0.638||-2.075||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-71-68 (-4)||0.076||2.02||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||67-68-68-72 (-13)||6.268||2.368||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-67-72-75 (-7)||-6.506||0.708||$17,024|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||0.492||-2.240||$0|
Rai’s last appearance, his 26th-place finish in the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from