Below you’ll find stats and insights about Rai from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 29, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Aaron Rai odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Rai’s recent form
- In his last five events, Rai has an average finish of 46th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Rai has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -5.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Rai at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- The last time Rai played this event in 2022, he finished 68th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,286 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 18 yards shorter than the average course Rai has played over the past year (7,227 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Aaron Rai 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||68||71-68-76 (+9)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||68-68-68-70 (-14)||-0.028||8.848||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||65-76||7.122||2.052||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||24||65-69-69-72 (-9)||17.948||3.192||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||67-74-68-73 (-6)||6.756||12.224||$55,112|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-78||-2.142||-3.224||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||66||67-72-73-75 (+7)||-1.549||-0.255||$16,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||72-70-68-73 (-1)||0.638||-2.075||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||72-71-68 (-4)||0.076||2.02||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||67-68-68-72 (-13)||6.268||2.368||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||59||67-67-72-75 (-7)||-6.506||0.708||$17,024|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-71||0.492||-2.240||$0|
Rai’s last tournament appearance, his 46th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from