Aaron Jones Week 17 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Jones is set at 71.5. That is 10.2 fewer yards than his season average of 81.7.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 matchups), Jones has put up more than 71.5 rushing yards.
- The Bears allow 115.7 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 67.7, which he’s outpaced by 14.0 yards on average this year.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (67.7) in 61.5% of his games (eight out of 13 matchups).
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 61.5% of his opportunities (eight of 13 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jones has recorded 14.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- In nine out of 13 games this season (69.2% of his chances), Jones has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones’ 14.6 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- 61.5% of Jones’ games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 13 games).
- Jones has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.6 rushing attempts) in 69.2% of his games (nine of 13 games).
- This season, Bears opponents have ran the ball 27.9 times per game, the eighth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from