Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers square off against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at home at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Jones’ rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Aaron Jones Week 16 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones’ 80.7 rushing yards per game average is 2.2 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 12 total games — 33.3%), Jones has had more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Jones will go up against a Titans squad that allows 114.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (66.6) by 14.1 yards.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66.6) in 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 matchups).
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jones’ per-game rushing attempts average (15.0) is 1.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In three of 12 games this season (25% of his opportunities), Jones has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones’ season-long average over/under is 14.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Jones’ games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 12 games).
- Jones has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.4 rushing attempts) in 75% of his games (nine of 12 games).
- This season, Titans opponents have ran the ball 26.6 times per game, the 17th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from