Aaron Jones Week 15 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Panthers give up 113.2 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
- Saturday’s rushing yards prop bet for Jones is set at 73.5. That is 1.3 fewer yards than his season average of 74.8.
- Three times this season (out of 11 total games — 27.3%), Jones has had more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Jones’ average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 66, which he’s outpaced by 8.8 yards on average this year.
- Jones has gone over the rushing yards total in 54.5% of his opportunities (six of 11 games).
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66) in 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Jones’ 25.9 receiving yards per game average is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s matchup (25.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Jones has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- The Panthers have the 18th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 260.7 yards per game.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.4 yards.
- Jones’ season average of 25.9 receiving yards per game is 2.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.4.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 11 games (36.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from