Aaron Jones Week 14 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Jones will go up against a Lions squad that allows 133.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ 75.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.1 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Jones has put up more than 75.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (65.1) by 10.3 yards.
- Jones has hit the rushing yards over in 60% of his opportunities (six of 10 games).
- Jones’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 65.1 yards, a figure he’s gone over in six out of 10 games (60%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jones is averaging 27.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (29.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four out of 10), Jones has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions have the 25th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 274.5 yards per game.
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (28.3).
- Jones’ season average of 27.9 receiving yards per game is 0.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.3.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from