Aaron Jones has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Green Bay Packers host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Aaron Jones Week 13 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Jones will go up against a Eagles squad that allows 128.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ 69.3 rushing yards per game average is 4.8 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Jones has put up more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 65.1, which he’s outpaced by 4.2 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Jones’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 65.1 yards, a figure he’s covered in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jones is averaging 29.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (26.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine), Jones has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- The Eagles sport the eighth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 233.2 yards per game.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.5 yards.
- Jones has put up 0.5 more receiving yards per game (29.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 28.5.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from