Aaron Jones Week 12 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Jones is set at 64.5. That is 2.3 fewer yards than his season average of 66.8.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Jones has had more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- Jones will go up against a Bears squad that allows 115.2 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 65.2, which he’s outpaced by 1.6 yards on average this year.
- Jones’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 65.2 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Jones has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jones has averaged 14.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Jones has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.4).
- In five of eight games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Jones’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.4. He’s gone over that total in five of eight games (62.5%).
- This season, Bears opponents have ran the ball 28.7 times per game, the eighth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from