Aaron Jones and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some insights and tips around Jones’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Aaron Jones Week 11 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Jones will go up against a Colts squad that allows 91.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ 70.4 rushing yards per game average is 7.9 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven matchups), Jones has put up more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Jones has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (65.6) by 4.8 yards.
- Jones has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.6) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Jones’ 33.0 receiving yards per game average is 4.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (28.5).
- In three out of seven games this year (42.9%), Jones has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- The Colts defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fewest yards in the NFL this season (214.9 per game).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven opportunities), Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (28.5).
- Jones’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.5 per game. He has put up 4.5 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from