On Sunday, Aaron Jones has rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the Green Bay Packers’ home matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lambeau Field. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Aaron Jones Week 10 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Jones is set at 73.5. That’s 1.0 fewer yard than his season average of 74.5.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six matchups), Jones has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- The Jaguars give up 138.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 63.8, which he’s outpaced by 10.7 yards on average this year.
- Jones’ season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 63.8 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in four out of six games (66.7%).
- Jones has gone over the rushing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities (four of six games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Jones has averaged 15.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (15.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50% of his opportunities), Jones has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Jones’ season-long average over/under is 14.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of six games this year, Jones took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (83.3% of his opportunities).
- Jones’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.2. He’s gone over that total in five of six games (83.3%).
- This season, Jaguars opponents have ran the ball 30.9 times per game, the third-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.