In the NFC Divisional Round on Saturday, Aaron Jones has rushing and receiving yards prop bets for the Green Bay Packers’ matchup against the Los Angeles Rams at Lambeau Field. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Aaron Jones Player Props vs. Rams
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Rams allow 91.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ 78.9 rushing yards per game average is 0.4 greater than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14 matchups), Jones has put up more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 67.8, which he’s outpaced by 11.1 yards on average this year.
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in eight games (57.1%) out of 14 opportunities.
- Jones has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (67.8) in 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Jones is averaging 25.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 less than the over/under of 25.5 set for Saturday’s outing.
- In six of 14 games this year (42.9%), Jones has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 31st-most yards in the NFL this season (212.6 per game).
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Jones has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.9 yards.
- Jones’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.9 per game. He averages 2.5 less per game than that average.
- Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 14 games (35.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Aaron Jones or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from