In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Jarvis from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 17, 2022 at 12:29 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Aaron Jarvis odds for The Open Championship
Jarvis’ recent form
- In his last two appearances, Jarvis has not finished in the top 20.
- In the last two times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Jarvis finished 69th in his only finish over his last two events.
- He posted a final score of 0 relative to par in his only made cut in his last two tournaments.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Jarvis at The Open Championship
- The last time Jarvis played this event in 2022, he finished 69th.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards, compared to the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Jarvis has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,366 yards, 69 yards longer than the 7,297-yard St Andrews Links (Old Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Aaron Jarvis 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||69||75-69-72 (E)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||81-74||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from