The Denver Nuggets, including Aaron Gordon, face the Oklahoma City Thunder at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Gordon puts up 14.5 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 51.2% from the field and 31.2% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we dig into Gordon’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets (March 26)
Gordon Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Gordon on Saturday is the same as his per-game scoring average.
- Gordon’s point total has gone over 14.5 points 31 times in the 74 games he’s played this season.
- Gordon has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 68 tries).
- Gordon has hit 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Gordon has finished 45 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Thunder have conceded 110.9 points per contest, which is 15th-best in the NBA.
Gordon Vs Thunder
Bet On Nuggets Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from