Aaron Gordon and the Denver Nuggets will face the Boston Celtics at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Gordon puts up 14.4 points, 5.6 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game, shooting 51.1% from the floor and 31.0% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we break down Gordon’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets (March 20)
Gordon Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.4 points Gordon has scored per game this season is 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (12.5).
- Gordon has appeared in 71 games this season, totaling more than 12.5 points in 35 of them.
- Gordon has hit the over 31 times on a points prop this season (in 66 tries).
- Gordon’s 1.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Gordon has 43 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Celtics are the best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 103.6 points per game.
Gordon Vs Celtics
Bet On Nuggets Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from